Thursday, June 9, 2011

To you, students:


My moments of being most complete, most integrated,
have come either in complete solitude
or when I am being a part of a body made up of many people
going in the same direction.
Madeleine L'Engle



There comes that point of time, where I just have to let everything collect dust, and sit with my words. There comes that point of time, where I have to acknowledge that I did, what was asked of me, no matter whatever the outcome.

There comes that point of time, where we must trust, in the wake of storm.

Prayers go unanswered.

Strength is lacking.

You might have done everything you could, but that other person is holding back.

In this instant, you trust, you trust with all that is within in you.

God is good. And oh God is faithful, and He is for you.
Whatever you are up against, our God is with you. Yes, He is with you.

This is for you my beautiful students, praise be to our Maker, because He is with us. He is faithful.

He believes in you.

I believe in you.

Praise be to You, our Maker, our Father, because You are faithful. I thank You for these beautiful students of mine, dear Father. I pray that their hearts would be at peace, that You would strengthen them. Remind them that You are good, and that You are love. I pray God that You would take hold of them and comfort them.

This is what they have been waiting for God, and I just pray that they would remember that You are with them. I pray God that they would remember that You believe in them. Take away their doubts, their worries, their struggles, their pain, their fears. May they feel more of You today, than they have ever felt before.

Be strong and courageous precious son and daughter, He made you for this moment. Prayers are being spoken over you with each passing moment. As these days come to a close, I just want you to know that you are loved, you are worthy, you are beautiful, just the way you are.

I might be leaving you soon, but I will always be with you.

I will carry you in my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment