Friday, June 24, 2011


"I stand here on this spring day in the center of my life.
Chaos, din, and beauty. For a moment, I am still."


I think it's fair to say that here, in Morelia:

1. I have found healing.

2. I have found the truest and purest sense of joy, one can know.

3. I have found the most transparent form of love, there is.

4. I have been embraced by those unknown to me, those who now, I cannot bear the thought of leaving.

5. I have relished the ever-present laughter overflowing from the most beautiful of souls.

6. I have been immersed into the culture, I have longed to call home for nearly a decade of my life.

7. I have seen that there is much to be gained, from taking a step of faith.

8. I have been pushed and challenged to speak, and have found that where His dreams are, He is faithful.

9. Where the spirit of the Lord, there is FREEDOM.

10. I have experienced the hospitality of His servants, daily.

11. I have learned the art of being content, right where I am, needing no one but Jesus, Himself, to fulfill me.

12. Not a minute has passed here, when I haven't felt loved, for who I am- mistakes and all.

13. I know that perfect love casts out all fear.

14. I have seen God provide, time and again.

15. I have realized that beauty can be found everywhere, misery needn't be clung to, there is always, always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment