Monday, May 23, 2011

explanation for my absence...





There are some of you that might have realized the reason for my absence of updates. Those of you that haven't here you are: My Mom was in the hospital most all of last week-which led to most of my time being spent communicating back and forth with those at home.

My NOE family was quick to reach out to me during these moments, and take me into their arms. I am so grateful that God knows all that I need, in every moment. He knew I would need extra shelter this past week, and that is exactly what He graced me with.

In the meantime, there was a trip to the Fair, mini-outings Downtown, a party, and one of my favorite parts-church-which is centered around Missions, this entire month :). LOVE.

Yesterday's message was about maintaining a vision comparable to Nehemiah-a vision that looks to God for guidance, a generational vision, and a vision for your local church. Only then, will you have life of significance, a life of impact.

These remaining days are passing quickly, not much time is left in the classroom and directly following, I will be watching three of my classes graduate. There is not much here, I know, but for now it's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment