Saturday, April 23, 2011

One Month Today:

It's my one month anniversary in Morelia, and what better way to celebrate than to share pictures with you from our trip to Patzcuaro today. I am so blessed to be here, in the company of these beautiful people.
My heart overflows with utmost joy and love, that could only be from my Maker.
I could go on and on, but the pictures tell the story of joy upon my heart,
because these people are the reason for my joy.

Erick, Luis, Juan and Marco:


Luis and Marco:
Luis:

Marco:
My sister, Montse:

"Someday you're gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You'll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken,
but your life was changing..."

— Elizabeth Gilbert

Today, my heart is full, well and alive.
I have overcome the grief and the mourning that was upon me when I arrived,
all thanks to these beautiful people God has given me to love...
for they welcomed and loved me without knowing who I was.
Praise be to Him, who makes ALL THINGS NEW, including me.



1 comment: