Thursday, March 17, 2011

six days?

This is one of those moments, when I rightly don't have any idea...what to do with myself. Such moments are foreign to me, after devoting these past two years of my life into a full-time job.

I know, of course, I could be packing.
But packing?

That holds such finality.
I mean, I am ready to go, because I am certain that Morelia, Mexico, is where God desires to take me.Yet, I still have moments left to hold, within my palms.

And packing? Seems as though it would be taking those precious moments from me. I'd be reckoning with clothes, rather than reveling in the precious company of my beautiful family.

So here's to another day spent, not packing. Another day, where I allow myself to know, truly know rest-'the beauty of doing nothing,' with those I have been given to love.



No comments:

Post a Comment