Monday, August 19, 2013

Is this real life?

I am trying to find the words, but they tend to fail me.

I'm going to picture you holding your coffee, sitting in His gentle graces- while I stammer to paint the picture of this beautiful world I have settled into.

It's already been a week and oh my heart, how I have seen Him move.

I've stumbled back into LOVE.

I have stumbled back into the city that never sleeps, home to a million.


My eyes, my heart, I can't keep from smiling, because it's home.

Home to my sisters who are growing into women, passionate for pursuing more of His presence, forgoing tradition.

Home to my students who have graduated and are moving forward, shining their lights for His kingdom.

Home to my students that have been awakened to His presence, doing everything for His glory.

And my heart is overwhelmed.

And so there are moments when my tongue falls into the singing language, and then there are still moments when my soul catches itself, questioning if this is even real, and so I sit and take it all in.

As I write, tears fill my eyes, because yes, I'm home.

I finally made it.

My bags are unpacked. My heart is heaving a sigh. My soul can't contain the joy.

And so as this journey begins, I pray you'll join me in praying that I can fully let go.

Pray that I can rise above fear of the language, once and for all.

Pray that I can be used in as many lives as possible.








No comments:

Post a Comment